The technical parameters of single beam crane
Technical parameters of single beam crane
- Weight G: the quality of lifting heavy objects
- Effective weight Gp：The net weight of a weight or material that can be lifted
- Rated lifting weight designed. the Gn: crane allowed to lift heavy objects or materials, together with the spreader quality can be divided into combined
- The total weight or weight of material Gt: crane can lift, and can be divided into sling and long-term fixed on the crane sling and rigging (including hook, pulley, hoisting wire rope, lifting objects and other car following) the sum of the quality
- Maximum lifting weight Gmax: the maximum rated lifting capacity the crane under normal operating conditions
- The total mass of a crane Go: the sum of the crane components.
- Wheel pressure P: a wheel that is passed on to the orbit of maximum load quality (according to the working condition, working pressure and non-working wheel is divided into)
- Cantilever effective distance L: nearest cantilever crane, the minimum horizontal distance between the center line of the orbit.
- Sling transverse limit position C: the center line of the crane rail vertical distance between the vertical centerline and spreader.
- Lifting height H: crane sling allows the vertical distance between the top and the ground.
- Falling depth h: the vertical distance between the minimum working position of the crane sling and the ground
- Lifting range the D: spreader allows the vertical distance between the maximum and minimum operating positions, D=H+h.
- Crane running speed Vk: under steady running condition, the speed of crane operation. At the height of 10m away from the ground, the wind speed is less than 3m/s, and the running speed of the trolley with the rated load is on the horizontal track.