Rail Mounted Gantry Crane Design
The selection of Rail Mounted Gantry Crane Design
- Span and the cantilever length
The span of Rail Mounted Gantry Crane Design is important factor affecting the quality of the crane itself. In the selection, in meet the equipment using the span series standard terms and conditions of the premise, should try to reduce the span.
- The principle of determining wheel track
- It can satisfy the stability requirement of Rail Mounted Gantry Crane Design along the track direction of crane.
- The appearance of the goods to pass leg plane steel frame size.
- Pay attention to make the wheel track B has a definite proportional relationship with span S, generally take a wheel track B = (1/4-1/6) S.
- Spacing dimension determination of Rail Mounted Gantry Crane Design
- Selection of Rail Mounted Gantry Crane Design with single girder gantry crane and double girder gantry crane
- In general, the weight under 50 t, span within the 35 m, no special requirements, appropriate chooses the single girder crane. If the door leg width is big, the work speed is high, or often lifting heavy pieces, long pieces, it is better to choose the double beam Rail Mounted Gantry Crane Design.
In the work, the external dimensions of the Rail Mounted Gantry Crane Design and the yard goods and transport vehicles between the channel should be left a certain space size, in order to facilitate loading and unloading operations. When the general vehicle is loading and unloading in the span, the distance between the door and the leg should be more than 0.7m. When the spreader is not working, there should be more than 0.5m of the distance between the vehicle and the transport vehicle, When the goods pass through the door legs, there should be more than 0.5m spacing.