How to solve the bridge crane waggle?
How to solve the bridge crane waggle
- Transmission parts produce wear clearance. If the gear of the coupling and the gear of the reducer and their joint key are loose, drive shaft connecting bolts (articulation hole bolt > the clearance between the hole and grinding.
- Wheel combination keys become loose.
- A wheel in irons. Make bearing with a fixed wheel and the plate of the bearing is not straight, not flexible clamping, when parking the wheel to stop.
- The brake torques of the two sides of the bridge crane are respectively inconsistent, When parking, a brake wheel has stopped and the other is still turning.
- Drive bridge crane respectively, two electric motors parameters do not form a complete set, cause out of sync.
- The huge difference between the two brake slack. According to the above reasons, we can eliminate the phenomenon of torsion.