The safe operation of Overhead Crane Hook
- The new Overhead Crane Hook shall be subjected to load test, and the opening of measuring Overhead Crane Hook shall not exceed 0.25% of the original opening
- The use of the process should always check whether the Overhead Crane Hook cracks or serious deformation, corrosion and wear phenomenon
- Each Overhead Crane Hook is tested once a year. Test to 1.25 times the allowable work load for 10 minutes of static test, to check whether there is a crack, crack and other residual deformation.
- Wash with kerosene three dangerous section.
- The defects on the Crane Hook shall not be repaired.
- The Overhead Crane Hook shall be provided with a locking device for preventing the accidental suspension of the hanger.